CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The road to authorhood-part 3


It's amazing!

I'm continually amazed that I am still writing. This is great! the ideas have not stopped coming. It's like this endless stream of ideas coming from my mind and ending up on paper. What a great creative outlet.
However, I'm sure that once I go back and re-read some things that It will feel like a 5 year old wrote it. I'm too nervous to go back and do that right now. Right now I just want to get through it. Then go back and see what a possible masterpiece or possible disaster it is. But I do enjoy the journey thus far.

2 comments:

  1. You want to know something? It's AWESOME that you're writing a book. Heck, you have nothing to be nervous about. Don't try for perfection, just keep the ideas flowing--if it's coming from your imagination, it can't be wrong.

    ReplyDelete