CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weather

Well it's finally sunny outside today! how long do you think it will stick around though? Let's not get our hopes up. I often do that about the weather lately but it always seems to let me down. I think that if you don't get your hopes up about things then you won't always be let down or disappointed. :-)

My friend left yesterday, with his family, for Hawaii for two weeks!! He said all he's going to do is surf and take in the sun. All I could think of to say to him while he was rubbing it in my face, was think of me wasting away from total lack of sunshine.
Seriously I feel like one of those people,from a science fiction movie or thriller, that turns into a hideously ugly creature that only comes out at night because they've been exposed to too much darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment