CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dreamer's Paradise

Last night I had one of those dreams you do not want to wake up from. You know the kind? It feels so real that it's better than your actual reality. Then you wake up in the middle of a really good part and no matter what you do you can't get back to it!! Yeah...I had one of those. I do not get them very often but when I do I remember it for days.

Have any of you see the movie "Lost in Austen"? Well if you haven't I strongly suggest you do. Especially those of you who are obsessed with Mr. Darcy and Pride and Prejudice. The movie is about a British girl who is obsessed with the story of Pride and Prejudice. Then one day she gets sucked into Jane Austen's world and meets Mr. Darcy and falls in love.

Okay so my dream was somewhat similar to this. I met Mr. Darcy and he couldn't help but fall in love with me. Because you know i'm so attractive and witty and all that good stuff. I love Mr. Darcy and if you've seen the Darcy in this movie ladies you will soon know why I'm a huge fan of this movie. LOL!



Yummy!

What was your yummy dream?

3 comments:

  1. i hate waking up from those dreams!! i always try to will myself back to sleep but it never works. :(

    ive also never heard of this movie, but it sounds really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! I have had these dreams before, and sometimes I've turned them into stories!! lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley,

    You should check out the movie for sure. I always try to do that when I have dreams like this. It never works. UGH!

    The English Writer,

    That is a good idea. Maybe I should write a story about it. :-D

    ReplyDelete