CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Need Some Moves Desperately!

For those of you who don't know I'm in a band called Cloud 9. We are a cover band and sing just about everything. From Eagles, Earth Wind and Fire to Lady Ga Ga and Rhianna.
We performed in Park City 2 weekends ago. It was a blast! Although I'm sad to report that even though the musicians sounded great as did the vocals, we were not very fun to look at. :-(



I love to sing but my stage presence is severely lacking. So I've been trying to put together some sweet and sometimes super silly dance moves. We have a wedding coming up and we need to be prepared.



So wish me luck all my sweet bloggy friends! I will let you know how things progress.

What is it that you're trying to work on?


1 comment:

  1. good luck with getting more dance moves! i am sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete