CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Inception




I saw this movie last night. And for those of you who have not seen it yet, I highly recommend it. It's amazing! Really one of the better movies of the year.





Leonardo is one of my favorite actors. He was great in this. The whole cast was good. I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole movie. It was so intense I could barley stand it. :-)
Heart pounding, pulse racing. so good!

What movie did this for you? Or if you've seen this movie, did you feel the same way I did?



9 comments:

  1. Cool! Hubby would probably love to see this with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes guys really like this movie. Go see it. He'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good one: cerebral, action-packed, emotional. Well-worth the ticket price (for a change).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have heard nothing but good things about this movie, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of the best movies i have ever seen!!! love love loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing more and more good stuff about this one. I've wanted to see it since the trailers first came out...even though I personally am not a fan of Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we will go and see this on Monday...thanks for posting what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard the best things about this movie. I can't think of a movie I've enjoyed that much in a long time - maybe some of the Harry Potter ones. They were good!

    ReplyDelete