CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blood Thirsty

Now I realize that by posting this post I might loose a few followers. And maybe not who knows. For those of you who know me I have an obsession with the show Vampire Diaries!
Okay with vampires mostly. Don't judge me! I happen to think that this show is better than the Twilight movie. Better actors and everything.
The Season Premier was last Thursday and it was amazing!





The two brothers on this show are seriously SEXY! This show has drama, love, friendship and a thrill factor that keeps me wanting more!



Hello!

You all need to watch this show. Seriously better than Twilight. I kid you not.
Do you have a favorite obsession with a tv. show?

6 comments:

  1. OMG. DEXTER. Hubs & I polished off Season 1 on Netflix in record time, now 1/3 of way in to Season 2. It. is. AWESOME!

    We were going to rent True Blood next, but now you have me thinking... maybe Vampire Diaries instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. Criminal Minds Shemar Moore. Seriously the best looking man I know of right now. hubba hubba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. Best show ever!!! There isn't one ugly person in this show. Love the story line and like you said much better acting than Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I've never seen Dexter but I hear it's pretty good. I've seen true blood but i'm a bigger fan of vampire diaries. :-)

    I guess there are some show I need to start watching. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what channel is this on? We don't get HBO or anything like it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not on HBO it's on the CW. It's channel 30 here but it's the channel that plays supernatural and small ville if you are familiar with those.

    ReplyDelete