CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Style Fetish


Okay I have a secret to spill. I have a fetish with stylish clothes that I can't afford. However, if I could I would dress like I have class everyday!

I LOVE White House|Black Market




It's the type of store that is so classy/expensive that even a pair of earrings are so beautiful that you would sell your first born to have.

Here are my favorite holiday looks they have.













Okay don't be overloaded by pictures just yet.
I have two necklaces to show you that i'm dying to have.






Oh! I love this last one so much!!

Okay so that's it for now. Next I will have to do a post just on their shoes.
And maybe next DownEast!!



4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love White House Black Market. My very favorite store...that I can't ever afford ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa I know right? I LOVE it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. white and black is cute. and the new layout is cute.

    ReplyDelete