CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jewelry By 3dots

Many of you know that I have a shop on Etsy. It's my fun little way to pass the time. But I also love to browse the other shops and see what other people are creating. I just so happened to come across this cute little shop by 3dots. I loved this jewelry so much I decided to do what I do best. Share with all of you.









There are necklaces







A few more necklaces and some other things in between.





I really, really like this jewelry. It’s funky, and a little retro…I like it because it's something you don’t see everyday.

Check it out! It’s fun to window shop and check out all the interesting pieces. I’m bookmarking this shop for Christmas gift ideas.

3dots Jewelry on Etsy

After you visit the shop tell me what your favorite piece was.

Isn't it fun to share? :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment