CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Still Writing?

For those of you who were wondering yes I am still writing my book. I'm still in the process. And for those of you who didn't know. I am writing a book. No I only have 7 chapters written of it but I have gone back and edited a few times. I've also realized that writing is a great release but also that i'm not very good at it. Ha Ha!

Oh well practice makes perfect right? So I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still taking the journey of becoming an author it's just a very, VERY slow process. :-)





2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I'm sure you're better than you think you are. Keep going at it and keep improving as long as you're enjoying it. If writing isn't any fun, what's the point? (Even if it's sometimes like pulling out my own teeth with rusty tweezers, I still love it.)

    ReplyDelete