CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Migranes

For those of you who get migranes you can relate to this picture. Am I right? I mean just looking at it probably brings back all the horrible memories you have of those painful headaches.
And for those of you who I like to call "the lucky ones" don't know what a migrane feels like. Oh how lucky you are!! you don't even know.

I've been searching for years for a relief of for the headaches other than excedrin. I've taken too much of it and I didn't want to be a pill popper anymore.
I have found a solution my friends!

It's called Essential Oils. For the past month I have been using Past Tense essential roll on oil. I've put it on my temples and on my forehead and on the back of my neck. For tension relief and it has done miracles.

for more information on essential oils Click here




If you have tried these wonderful oils I would love to hear your opinion on them and your experiences. If not I highly suggest that you give these a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment