CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

"I Wanna Be Made..."

Okay all you blog landers out there If you could be made into anything what would it be?

I was watching a show on t.v. called Made. These people come on t.v. and say they want to be made into someone they love. Weather it be a singer or actress. I found this interesting because it made me realize that we are always comparing ourselves to others.



Nevertheless this poses and interesting question. Who would I want to be made into?



My favorite actress right now is Bridget Regan. I think some of you can see why. She's beautiful! No only that but she's super sweet and generous to others. I look up to people like her. You never see her in the public eye very much because she's very private.

Okay your turn. Tell me who you would like to be made into if you were given the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment