CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

She Is Many Things




My very first little niece, my precious little,fun,girl is so many things to me:

Silly
Happy
Calm
Gets bored easily-and I mean this literally!
Loves her mama
Loves her daddy
Independent
The apple of her grandfather's eye

She's only 7 and a half months and she's still growing. I see little bits of her personality peeking through every day.



She doesn't laugh often but when she does it's contagious. Look at that wittle face!



You're in love aren't you? :-D



2 comments:

  1. I'm SOOO in love that it brings tears to my eyes. If only my husband could strike it rich and frail body could have many, many babies, I would!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth thank you! If I have kids someday I would hope they would be as cute as her. she totally has me wrapped around her little fingers.

    ReplyDelete