CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Very First AWARD!

Thanks to Bec from Gaining my writing wings for awarding me my very first blog award. It's nice is it not?



The Rules:

1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2) Share 7 things about yourself.

3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)

4) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award

Okay here goes...7 things about myself

1. I love to read. I don't like Kindles because I love having the actual book in my hand. Something about that is so comforting. I also want a house of my own someday and dedicate a whole room or couple room in the house to book. I just want book shelves filled with them.

2. I love to sing-I'm in a band right now and it's a fun experience. I'm learning a lot. :-D

3. I love food. That's all I'm gonna say about that. :-D

4. I am a graphic designer and I love to create things and see people's faces light up when they receive on of my designs.

5. I LOVE movies. I have a severe movie addiction.

6. I get addicted to t.v. shows easily

7. I love fantasy, I'm drawn to all things fantasy. I love books, movies tv series

Okay if you don't already think i'm lame you might now after that the last 2!! It's okay i'm not ashamed to admit those things.

Okay enough about me, let's move on to the bloggers I've found who I think deserve this award.

Andrea Pearson
Terresa Wellborn
Julie Musil
Holly Lefevre
Natalie
Natasha from Natasha's Corner

Okay that's not 15 sorry


7 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! Thanks so much for this cheery award. I will for sure pass it on.

    I really like your new blog look. Very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I know I keep changing the background. I get bored easily can you tell. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! You are a sweetie.

    I love food (most kinds, especially the chocolate variety) and didn't know you sang in a band! How cool is that!!~

    Happy weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool. I'm glad you won it. I will check out the links you sent me.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for blog awards! Thanks, Melissa. :-)

    Oh, and I also love the look of the blog now. It's very much YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award! I have a post about receiving this similar award different design from 2Bloggeristas and I had you on my list of 15 blogs! I thought I let you know, maybe it didn't post, oh well! Love passing around awards!! I put this new one up with a thanks to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I like the look and name of your blog especially. Here's an award from me.
    http://thinkoutsidethevortex.blogspot.com/2010/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete