Tuesday, August 3, 2010
10 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make If You Are Lucky Enough To Be My Hairdresser
Okay kiddles this post was inspired by Mamma Kat @ Mama Kat's Losin It
If you are lucky enough to be my hairdresser, then here are just a few basic rules you should follow. :-D I'm not picky or anything.
1. You need to update your magazines so that I have some variety to look at while I'm giving you my money.
2. Don't talk to me about how hard your life is. Then it makes me feel bad for sitting in your chair being pampered by you. I always feel like I should get up give you a massage or something.
3. Please talk to me while doing my hair. It's always awkward just sitting there while the only sound you hear is the blow dryer.
4. When other customers come in, it's okay to talk to them but don't completely ignore me.
5. Don't tell me how dry and nasty my hair is. I already know!! I come and secretly hope that you don't notice. When you voice it out loud my fear has become reality.
6. Don't eat and cut my hair at the same time. I understand you're hungry. I can come at a different time. and chew with your mouth closed!
7. If I come to you on a day when I have not put any makeup on, because I've given up on society for a day and I just don't care anymore, DON'T tell me how crappy I look!!
8. Don't ask me what I want done to my hair and THEN do whatever you want! Just because you're a hairdresser doesn't mean that you know everything about how my hair works. If you want my money then do what I ask.
9. Don't keep canceling my appointments. I will dump you!!
10. If I decided to go to another stylist don't act all offended. Why is it whenever I change stylists they act like I've committed adultery or something. If you are going to act like that then you are in the wrong business!
Posted by melissa at 9:11 AM