CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Threadless

I have this online store I love to go to for my t-shirts.
It is called Threadless. I you don't know about it, I suggest you go check it out.
They have t-shirts of all kinds. Mostly $12 and some for $5.

Did I mention I LOVE t-shirts. they are the most comfortable piece of clothing you can own.
Here are some of my favorite designs for this week.



This one is called Bon Appetit




Don't Care Bears


House Brawl


Revenge Of The Sushi




Toast

Okay I have a little assignment for you that I think will be fun. Got check out this site and come back and tell you your favorites.

Ready...GO!!






3 comments:

  1. just dropping by to say that i looove your style. great blog. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    Those are two of my favorites as well. :-)

    Thanks Dani!!

    ReplyDelete